These terms and conditions do not affect the Statutory Rights of the Customer as stated by English Law, we fully comply with the laws as laid down by The European Consumer Protection Act (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and we are registered under the Data Protection Act.
In these conditions the following words shall have unless the context requires otherwise the meanings set out opposite them:
4. Price. Most printed family trees include the cost of carriage and packaging airmail to anywhere in the world. Multiple copies of large charts or charts over 850mm tall or over 4 metres long may incur an additional extra charge for overseas customers only. You will be notified of any extra charge if this is required before you decide to order.
5. Terms of Payment. Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing payment for the Goods shall be paid in full and received by the Company before any order is dispatched, unless otherwise agreed. The Company shall be entitled to submit its invoice with its delivery advice note or at any time thereafter save that where delivery has been postponed at the request of or by the default of the Customer then the Company may submit its invoice at any times after the Goods are ready for delivery or would have been ready for delivery in the ordinary course but for the request or default as aforesaid.
6. Rights to Cancellation. The Customer has a right to cancel their order within 7 days of purchase without reason for cancellation. Customers may do so by sending an E-mail to email@example.com advising us of their wish to cancel the order. Genealogyprinters.com will make every endeavour to ensure the goods are supplied to the customers satisfaction and will provide photographic samples of the finished item by displaying them on a dedicated customer website to ensure the goods are supplied to the Customers requirements. If the customer cancels their order they are entitled to a full refund. The Customer will however be responsible for any postage charges that may apply from delivery and return of goods. These charges will apply to postage charges only and will be deducted from the total refund price. 7.2 We will refund the Customer within 30 days of their cancellation.
7. Dimensions. Dimensions specified by the Company on its website or by E-mail are to be treated as approximate only unless the Customer specifically states in writing that exact measurements are required. Genealogyprinters.com will notify the customer by E-mail of the size of all documents prior to printing them.
8. Guarantee. The conditions set out in this section do not affect the Customers Statutory Rights under English Law.
9. Confidential Information. All photographs documents confidential records and other information supplied by the customer are supplied on the express understanding that copyright is reserved to the Customer and none of the above shall be disclosed to any third party without the express permission of the customer. The Company will not either give away loan exhibit or sell any such photographs documents, records other information or extracts therefrom or copies thereof or use them in any way except in connection with the Goods in respect of which they are supplied.
10. Quantum Merit. Where from any cause whether arising under the contract or otherwise or whether due to the Company's breach of contract or otherwise the Works are only partly completed then the Company shall be entitled to payment in quantum merit basis in respect of all work done by them without prejudice to the Company's other rights and remedies should non-completion be occasioned by default of the Customer.
11. Insolvency. If the Customer (being a Company) shall become unable to pay its debts as prescribed by Section 123 Insolvency Act 1986 or compounds with its creditors or in the event of a resolution being passed or proceedings commenced for the administration of the liquidation of the Customer (other than voluntary winding up for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or if a Receiver Manager Administrative Receiver is appointed of all or any part of its assets or undertaking or (being an individual) shall do or allow anything to be done whereby a Creditors Petition in Bankruptcy could be or legitimately been presented pursuant to Section 267 Insolvency Act 1986 the Company shall be entitled to cancel the contract in the whole or in part by notice in writing without any prejudice to any right or remedy accrued or accruing to the Company.
12. English Law. The contract made there under shall be governed and interpreted according to English Law and the Company and the Customer hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. Children. Genealogyprinters.com does not sell products for purchase by person or persons under 18. We do however sell products for the under 18's for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Genealogyprinters.com only with involvement of someone over 18. The legal guardians of the person or persons under 18 will be considered responsible for any breach of this agreement.
14. Genealogyprinters.com will endeavour to respond promptly and appropriately with respect to communications we receive.
15. Images of people displayed on the Site are property of Genealogyprinters.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided by Genealogyprinters.com. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Genealogyprinters.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, which may include seeking criminal prosecution.
16. Genealogyprinters.com has not necessarily reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. You're linking to any other off-site pages or other sites are at your own risk. Genealogyprinters.com inclusion of such a link between the Site and any other web site should not be construed as an endorsement of the linked web site or its owner. Although Genealogyprinters.com may from time to time create new features, or monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Genealogyprinters.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations not for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Genealogyprinters.com will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Genealogyprinters.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
17. This Genealogyprinters.com website is hosted upon a UK based server, only
the server administrator and the webmaster have access to this site for uploading
and downloading of material. This is via a password encrypted File Transfer
Our online payment processing service is supplied by a leading figure in e-commerce, www.worldpay.com who use state of the art security tools and techniques. If you have any questions regarding the security of this site, please feel free to email the Proprietor of Genealogyprinters.com, Mr R O'Neill [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
19. Complaints. Our aim is that you will be completely satisfied with our service and with the goods and services that we sell. The proprietor, Mr Ronald O'Neill handles any complaints personally, should you have any cause for complaint please either telephone us on 01902 836284, E-mail us at [ email@example.com ] or write to:
Mr Ronald O'Neill,
15, Linley Drive,
Your complaint will be dealt with immediately it is received and resolved within 5 working days.
19. Genealogyprinters.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.